Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: RIP my precious MooShoo

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Donna ~ I am so sorry for your loss. For all your losses.

MooShoo ~ Rest well, play hard and if you get a moment, stop by and let your Meowme know you are doing well.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Unhappy

So Verry Sorry for your loss, Donna.

Think of and enjoy all the many Memories you have of Moo
    and the hours of Joy he showered you with.

Rest In Peace, Moo.

/s/ Phred

{{{Hugs}}} &

Moo Shoo is such a Beautiful Cat and was always a Cat whose photo we looked forward to seeing.He was a Big Part of Cat General , and an integral part of your life , a wonderful Dear Cat.
    Its such a shock when Our Cats go suddenly , without warning and we wonder if we had somehow missed some signs that all was not well.
    But thats not the case with Moo Shoo, no Cat could have had a more attentive and Loving Guardian. And Moo Shoo will visit and doesnt want you to be sad, he had the best life a Cat could have!!
    Moo Shoo is now in Nicarauga with the Awesome Angels Army and theres a beach Party Moo Shoo in her honor, and now Moo Shoo will start looking for a place where you and he can be reunited in Love.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I saw the title of this and thought "Oh, someone else has a cat named MooShoo". I am shocked and in tears to find out it was your MooShoo. I can't even begin to say anything to help ease your heart at this time. You've been through so much the past months in regards to your babies. Please know that we (PT) are here for you, always.

Hugs to you Donna, and RIP MooShoo.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

No, no no nonooooooooooooo....

Mooshoo was so much more than your heart baby - the walks you took him for in the stroller, and so many people loved to give him attention...he was a PERSON.

Donna, I just have no words. No words. I am just so, so, so sorry. Holding you in a long hug.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

All of know only too well the pain of losing a precious furbaby. RIP dear little MooShoo. You are loved and very much missed.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Rest it peace, MooShoo, I will never forget getting to meet you in person and even hold you briefly.

Donna, it could be that his heart was damaged when he was a kitten by the same virus that let him nearly blind. You could not have known, and he obviously had a very good life every minute when he was with you. There never was a kitty who was loved more.
    I've Been Frosted

I talked with Donna on the phone about a half hour ago, and she seems to be holding up well, but still in shock. Mooshoo was her heart and soul. RIP Mooshoo!

Donna,

I am so sorry for your loss! You were with MooShoo throughout his ordeal and that is such a gift! He was not alone and knew his mommy was with him. I will ask my RB kitty Rocky to go find him and show him how much fun RB is!

Donna I am so sorry for your loss.
    Godspeed MooShoo.
    ((hugs))
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Donna, I'm in shock and I'm so very sorry to hear this. I had to go grab a kleenex because just the title of this thread brought major LES. I know he had a wonderful life with you and you'll see each other again some day. RIP MooShoo. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    OMG! I'm SO sorry for your sudden loss. I'm sure my little Buddha kitty Mitzi greeted him at the Bridge. Play hard, sweet Moo Shoo

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

I absolutely hate it when I log onto Pet Talk and read about the passing of yet another of our favorites.

How your heart must hurt right now, Donna. I wish there was something that I could say or do that would be just the right thing to have you heal.

I only know that MooShoo is not far away from you because he loved you too as much as you loved him.

MooShoo - you have joined so many others that we have recently lost and I pray that you are happy, healthy again and resting for a while.

Beautiful kitty - oh, how you were loved!

I just talked to Donna also. She said that 4 out of her 5 cats were on her bed with her - and they never do that! They know when we hurt.

She is staying home today and doing nothing. She hadn't been back to this thread, and I told her there were 2 pages in no time! She was surprised.

Don't be surprised Donna - you and Mooshoo are very loved by very many.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

So sorry about your loss Moosmom. Ten yrs is not very old for a cat and I know you nmust feel devastated right now. It wasn't a pleasant way to lose him but much better that to watch him suffer and maybe linger in pain. He'll be waiting for you....
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----