Happy Dog of the Day to you darling, stunning Stella! What a precious, pretty Poodle pup you are! That sweet face of yours is just begging for smoochies, isn't it Stella? Your expression is simply heart melting! I'm so glad that your family was able to find a doggie breed that didn't aggravate your skin sister's allergies! Well, you're not only "allergy free," you're the best doggie friend and furkid a family could hope for! And it's no surprise to learn how quickly you wormed your way into their hearts! I just love your spunk, your life and people loving spirit, and laughed out loud picturing you on your dock or boat, enjoying a "cocktail" at sunset! And being Mom to a Lab, I can well relate to your love for food, too! The joy and love you bring to your family is priceless; how lucky they are to have you, and Teddy too, as their loving and loyal companions! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage, sweet Stella! I hope that you and Teddy, your wonderful family all, enjoy the big day, and many, many more happy years together! Cuddles and kisses to you, cutie pie!