Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm confused and upset about my job now.

Well if "she hasn't called yet" that means she hasn't even set the wheels in motion to replace the check THEY lost! Sounds like BS to me. I'm a manager and my FIRST priority is to make sure my staff is paid! No matter WHAT else is going on, an ERROR on their part that effects YOUR livelyhood should be a priority. Like I said, start looking!

Yea, I told my mom I'm going to remind her every day I go to work until she calls and I get my check-that's just not right-I didn't work 2 weeks for nothing. It's so frustrating!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Just thought I'd let you know...I got my check! yayyyy! I asked my manager about it again to see if she had called yet the other day and she said no she still hasn't called...and my other manager asked what was wrong and I explained itto him and he went and looked and found it in the safe...someone hadt stuck it in there...so I'm so glad!!! lol...I've got it now ;]
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I hope the other manager made a note of that...your present manager is nothing short of incompetent!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Tonight (or today at 4 when I got off work) my boss asked me if I could stay and work till close....see I got there at 11am today and got off at 4pm. But there has been snow and the roads are frozen in places now and so they were letting people that lived on the mountain go home...so my boss (the woman who took away my hours! ;[ asked me if I could stay until close...which is 9pm. Seriously...I would have...but my mom kept calling me and if I had of stayed any later and worked my mom would have worried to death and have probably been mad at me ;[ so I told my boss I couldn't that I had to get home. She said ok and seemed fine with it...but...I just hope that didn't hurt me in getting more/less hours. She had just now given me more hours this week than she has in a long time.. what do you think?

I think the other manager had a "word" with her...your check being there all the time and all!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I hope so ;]