Thread: PT prayers for my Hobbes; He's gone

Hybrid View

Prayers for Hobbes! Let us know how he is feeling afterwards.

Poor baby. our prayers are with you and Hobbes. I know the feeling last spring we went through 3 vets and over 1300.00 to find out too late that ET had cancer.
    GILL & Crew;

Thanks everyone.

Thank you for all your good wishes. Please keep them coming as we are not out of the woods yet by a long shot. I can't stand to see my baby so miserable. I think the infection has gone too far. What a way to end the year/decade. $2000 in the hole and WORSE a puny kitty that I love with all my heart

Aww, I am so sorry Claudia. I lit a candle for you and Hobbes.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Prayers and good healing wishes and energies coming from us to Hobbes and you. And a candle: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...ng&cid=9875045
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hobbes, take your meds like a good boy and get well soon. Your Mom is so worried and loves you tons!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm so sorry to hear about Hobbes. I know too well how expensive a dental can be for cats. Storm had an abscessed tooth in Oct. and also had to have some teeth extracted. Sunny had to have a few teeth extracted in Dec. and he also had a dental. I also thought that he had an abscess but it was cancer.

I hope that Hobbes dental and extraction will go well and that he'll recover quickly and start feeling better very soon. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Well he made it thru the night and day. He just looks miserable. They upped his meds. He can't go under anesthia with such a big infection. He won't eat or drink or go potty nearly 36 hours now The vet said we'd have to just wait and see. What a sucky NYE I just hope he pulls thru. I was a wreck at work today. I'm glad I'm off tomorrow and will spend the whole day with him. My poor big guy.