Roxi, sweet angel baby girl. My heart sunk when I clicked on your precious photo and read that you had left for the Bridge, and at such a young age. You were precious beyond words, Roxi. And I can only imagine the great joy you brought to your human family and furry sib Kali, during your brief time on this earth. For sure your pawprints are forever imprinted on their hearts, and your beautiful legacy of love, your spirit, lives on in the cherished memories you made.

It's heartbreaking to think that you had but 3 short years on this earth. But we are so very grateful to your wonderful family for rescuing you, for providing you with the happiest of forever homes; assuring that each and every day of your life with them you were loved unconditionally, never knowing a moment of want, fear or lonliness.

I hope seeing you honored here today puts a smile on the faces of your family, a little comfort, until that happy day when you all reunited in love. Bless you, precious Roxi. You truly were the best little furkid a family, a furry sibling, could ever hope for.