Thread: The Hamilton Animal Control will no longer pick up Strays

Hybrid View

The email address is [email protected].
    They generally give you a minute to speak so I will have to choose my words carefully.

But if I had not fed Scrappy 2 she would have starved or been taken by disease.
    The Only way you are going to control the number of strays is by TNRing them , otherwise as Laura said you get an overflow of desperate hungry Cats!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

our town will only take stray dogs in. If they don't find a home for them in two weeks, they kill them. They won't even take cats. There has been talk lately of having the police shoot them on sight!

When they miss and hit a child maybe they will know how stupid an idea that is.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got up and spoke for my minute and tried to explain that ignoring the Pet Over Poulation was not going to help the situation, that these Animals have strong urges as we do to survive!!!
    But most of the people there only care that these #$^&*(( Strays are getting into thier garbage bins, there didnt seem to be compassion for the Poor Lost Souls.
    Its going to be tough for these Little Faces , and I will not let them go hungry.
    I will see My Friends at the Animal Welfare Association for ideas!!!

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

This is criminal of them. I can see if they lack the resources to pick up strays and house them. That I can somewhat understand. But to target people who help these poor creatures?!! These people are not human.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I left fairly earlyand missed the Animal Welfare and Help a Furry Friend Advocates as they put forward thier arguments that we owe it to Ctas and Dogs to help them, as we have domesticated them, and cant leave them in the lurch.
    The interesting thing is that this debate is that its mainly about Cats , as I know of situations in agricultural area where Feral Dogs form packs and actually kill livestock, and Pets.
    I read from my Sister In Law that we made to be allowed to feed Cats , and thats good.
    But thats not going to help Momma Cats to be like Katherine Lee Sterling and Scrappy Apple.If the Animal Control didnt pick them up and find them foster homes , they would have had thier Kittens in the wild wheres its very unsafe.
    This might pass as the average home owner seems to be more concerned with taxes than Strays.
    In Ontario they just wasted 1 Billion Dollars on E Health Records which are still not done and the Federal Government 2 Billion Dollars on a badly run Gun Registration program.
    That would have helped a lot of Stary Animals.