Thread: Peggy!

Hybrid View

Good morning precious Peggy!!! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! Your indescribably precious photos, (you in your super cape) your incredible story of survival and triumph over adversity, is an inspiration to us all, human and furry! You sweetheart are a fighter (in true LSU spirit) and a true survivor...you and your wonderful Mommy, heroes both!!! We cannot thank her enough for her incredible dedication to helping those creatures most in need of a loving home! Every time I need a dose of inspiration and a smile I will return here to look at your heart melting, heart warming photos, to re-read your amazing story...you truly are a miracle kitty! (And the fact that you rule the roost...no surprise; you ooze cat-i-tude!)
    Congratulations to you and your wonderful family, human and furry! Enjoy a very happy day, celebrating with your Mommy and your furry sibs... and every moment of your blessed life! Cuddles and kisses to you precious Peggy, our extra special, most deserving Sunday honoree!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

We have to keep preaching the idea of adoption, not breeding as a way to ensure all good cats get a loving home! Peggy, you are more than a good cat, you are an outstandingly great cat! I just know you will bring many a smile to many a sad face in your new assignment. You are just purrfect for the job!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Thank you, Dawn, for all you are doing for so many cats who need so much. God bless you and the NOLA AdvoCATS.

Peggy is gorgeous! And what a story... She's truly a deserving Cat Of The Day.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

AHHH Peggy!!! You are absolutely precious!! I love your pictures and I think you look stunning just the way you are!! So cute!!! Kisses and cuddles to you!!

Awww, Peggy! What a cute wee one you were and what a beautiful kitty you have grown up to be! Your story is so special! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh My Darling Peggy.. So sorry I missed you yesterday.. I am already in Love with You.. Your story sounds so much like alot of my babies & my household.. I wish I could just come thru this computer & gives you lots of Huggss & Whisker Kissess.. Your such a fighter & a Hero.. I am so Glad you had bigg Lungs & your meowmom could hear you.. So Thankfull that you have such a Great Loving Home & Lots Lots of Whisker Kissess & Bigg Huggss for your meowmom.. Congrats on Cat of the Day & Keep Helping the Public.. Lots of Smootchsss
    Last edited by lvpets2002; 11-02-2009 at 04:13 PM.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

It is not often that we are empowered by meeting greatness, such as yourself, Peggy, and your meomy Dawn. If all of us could be so brave and stoic as you have been, dear Peggy. What a wonderful venture you will be on, visiting those in need of hope and inspiration . . . certainly you can provide that little bit of motivation they need to deal with their issues, darling Peggy.

Dawn, you are an angel, and in light of all the "children" you care for, I am ashamed that lately I have been complaining about taking care of my nine rescued kitties.

I am so glad that Peggy was chosen COTD so we can all appreciate that hardships can be overcome, and that there are people like Dawn who care enough to help forlorn kitties. Blessings to you both, and the other members of your cat rescue team.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

gentle bump for our Brave Loving Girl Peggy.. **Miss Cat of the Day for November 1rst**.. Gosh I think of you so much.. Your such a survivor with a very good Loving Meowmom Dawn.. Hope your Thanksgiving was a good one.. I sure hope you get lots of Christmas Gifts & Treats.. Bigg Cuddle Huggss & Whisker Kissess..

<Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Thanks for bringing her back, Helene.. it's such a joy to read her story and look at her beautiful pictures again!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Yes Peggy is such a Lovley Lady with a Lovley Story.. I dont want her to ever be forgotten..
    Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Thanks for bringing her back, Helene.. it's such a joy to read her story and look at her beautiful pictures again!

Just thinking of you Sweet Adorable Peggy.. Hope your doing good.. Wish your meowmom would join PT & then we could get to see more pics of you & read about you.. Sending lots of Whisker Kissess & Cuddles..