Happy Dog of the Day, Shelby! If we could, we would most certainly crown you Dog of a Lifetime! But you're already that, aren't you precious one? What a beautiful "seasoned citizen" you are! I can hardly take how sweet and adorable you look in your Halloween outfit!!! I'd bet that outfit, and your beautiful self, are going to assure your trick or treat bag gets filled to the max! hehe What a happy, adventurous, love filled life you have been blessed with, Shelby! Your Mommy is so lucky to have had a best friend, soul mate and traveling companion in you these many years! That shot of you on the dock says it all...you know how to enjoy and savor each and every moment of life with unbirdled exhuberance! I reallly needed a lift this morning and I thank you Shelby, for putting a huge smile on my face, just as you do your family's each and every day of every year!

Congratulations to you dear Shelby! I hope you're treated to a very happy and fun filled Dog of the Day bash, (spoiled to the max) a happy and safe Howl-o-ween, and many more happy, travelin', love filled years with your wonderful family! Hugs and kisses to you precious Shelby, our extra special and most deserving DOG OF THE DAY! (Please have your Mommy give you a fave treat for me!)