Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Weight loss tips?

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    Like I told Carole....It sounds better in pounds!
    Wow yes!! Here it is in pounds then: I've lost 39.68 pounds so far
    Hehe, sounds sooooooooo much more, lol!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

That is an awesome result, and i have seen your pics too, congratulations, you have done extremely well, and you keep me inspired, i only have about 12 pounds to go now, but it is a struggle at the moment, probably hit my plateau right now,still with summer on the horizon, i am determined to get there, Well Done everyone, keep at it.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy View Post
    Wow yes!! Here it is in pounds then: I've lost 39.68 pounds so far
    Hehe, sounds sooooooooo much more, lol!!
    And you say the weight you PLAN to lose in KILOS. that way it does not sound like a lot of weight!

That rocks.....keep at it!

NOTICE that Carole did not post a picture of the scarf!

Randi,

A woman NEVER tells her weight, age or how many credit cards they own!

weight loss tips

I'm in the same boat. I went from a size 8 when I got married up to a 16. I am working out now. For dieting I quit the 4 or 5 diet pepsi's a day and am having half water and half gatorade, or skim milk. Also for dinner have a lean quizine(spelling)? meal container for a plate and eat all meals on it, if it doesn't fit then your portion is too big. I give myself a seperate bowl for salad though. Kelley D.

i thought posting a pic of the scarf might be a tad boring, although it is a lovely scarf Richard LOLIs there a point to the comment, because i am missing it mate?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    i thought posting a pic of the scarf might be a tad boring, although it is a lovely scarf Richard LOLIs there a point to the comment, because i am missing it mate?

No, no point at all.

Since you mentioned it, I thought you may let us see it!

I guess I have had too many women in my life-they all wanted to sit me down on the couch and give me a fashion show after a shopping trip....

I miss that!

Oh Ok Richard, i will take a pic just for you matey, but i cannot figure out where to plug the usb cable in the computer, there are wires everywhere lol, so will have to wait for hubby tonight to do that and put it on line just for YOU lol.,what a treat you are in for eh? aww but that is sweet that you miss that, must be time to find a woman in your life my friend.

You know when i bought the scarf, i figured it was not going to be a waste of money, as it did not matter what weight i was at, it would still fit, good buying and thinking don't you think lol?

I think i am reaching my plateau, so it must be time to start the new regime, the dreaded and i mean dreaded dreadmill or exercise programme, UGH,!!!!
    Furangels only lent.