Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy birthday taz_zoee

Happy birthday, cindy!!!!!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thank you everyone! I had a good dinner last night, and it ended up being for free!! The waitress accidentally pressed the wrong button so I got the wrong food. The server, waitress and manager each came to our table and apologized profusely for it. The manager told us it would be taken off the bill. I did get what I originally ordered, I just had to wait a little longer.
    So since my meal was free Bruce said I could get whatever I wanted for dessert. So I got the mud pie.........yummmmmmmmm!!!!

When I got home from work Bruce had a balloon and card for me. As I walked through the door he started singing happy birthday to me. In our house when you walk in the front door the back door is directly in front of you through the living room. So as I walked in I looked out the back door and there was Taz walking up to the screen door on the outside!!! The screen door has been broken for a couple years now (my friends dog ran through it because she didn't see it), so I don't know why in the world he would leave just the screen door closed anyway. The bottom of the screen is torn and not attached to the frame. DUH!!! Apparently Taz didn't waste any time getting out the door. Bruce had just got home a little before me. I'm just glad he doesn't wander off (because he's so scared out there), and we didn't close the door and leave with him outside! He would have been in the backyard with the D O G S!!!
    Wow, I'm babbling. I'm going to shut up now.

Anyway, my birthday was good!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Happy birthday to TazZoee! Paizly, give your meowmie some birthday headbumpies for me, please
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

That's a nice present, free dinner XD! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I'm sorry I missed your board earlier, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed yourself.

Happy Birthday! Hope your puppers gave you lots of puppy kisses today!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Happy, Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Thanks everyone!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Sorry I am late; haven't been on line much recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Sorry I am late; haven't been on line much recently.

That is quite alright. Thank you Sandie.

happy birthday~~!!!!~~~

Happy belated Birthday!!!

----<---<--<{(@

Thanks you guys. I like belated birthday wishes. It's like my birthday is longer.