Thread: Please help save Sydney's life!

Hybrid View

kittykatharine,

You did NOT fail. You have done everything for that precious furbaby. I'd speak up and demand that the vet eat the cost of the other 7 weeks. It was THEIR mistake, not yours.

You and Syndney will be in my thoughts and prayers. You are a true angel and have earned your wings. Congratulations.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Kitty Katherine,

Hang in there and keep the faith. I am so sorry that you and Sydney are having such a rough time. God is there listening to all of us Pet Talkers praying to him and he is hearing us.

I will try and send some more in two weeks when I get paid. It may not be much, but it all adds up.

Prayers and blessing to you both.

Kittykatherine, failure is a word that definitely does not apply here. You've tried everything you can think of to help Sydney, so don't be so hard on yourself. Remember that "love never fails". People often think that scripture means "love always wins" but another way to look at it is that "love never gives up". (When we say that someone died of heart failure, it means that the heart failed, or "gave up".) You have not given up; you're still trying and you will continue to try for Sydney to make his life as comfortable as possible. You're doing a wonderful thing and Sydney knows it, too.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I just thought I would share some pics of my baby Sydney after all the testing procedures:

My beautiful baby is holding on, despite all the poking, shaving, etc. She thanks everyone for being so kind!

Awww! Those are so sweet. Thanks for sharing them! Please give her hugs and rubs from me!

Oh my, look at that beautiful, special girl. Hang on Sydney!

Oh what a jewel she is!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11