Thread: Can cats see ghosts?

Hybrid View

I'm new, but want to talk about cats and ghosts

Hi. I'm new here, so I will say "Hi" to everyone first. I want to comment on cats seeing ghosts. I have two 11 month old kittens that I rescued, along with another sister and their mother. My kittens are named "Tigger" and "Satin". There have been many times that I have watched both of them looking toward me, but their gaze is set on spirits that are around me. I watched Satin, one day, as she was watching something move. She ran down the hallway and stopped, looking at the wall. I was curious, so I took a picture on my digital camera and, low and behold, Satin had her sight on a 'spirit orb'. I have a number of 'spirit orbs' in my apartment.

As for seeing our beloved pets who have passed, I lost my cherished "Yosha" over a year ago. I have actually seen her, at times, and I quite often feel her walking around my bed, as she always use to do. No, it isn't one of my kittens because I have often checked, only to see either one on my bed. When I was very young, we had a dog named "Goldie", a golden Labrador. When she passed, I cried and cried and, one night, while missing her terribly, she showed up beside my bed. I remember petting her and talking to her for a very long time before she just vanished.

I am also 'in tune' with many animals who have passed on. I have described them to their owners and even given messages to their owners. I do that via instant messaging. I don't know why I have this 'gift', but I do.

Well, I guess I should stop for now, before I write too long of a message. lol

I will find a place whee I can post pictures of my 2 kittens, and my cherished "Yosha", who is waiting for me at rainbow bridge.

Thank you for listening...
    ~Star53~

I am also 'in tune' with many animals who have passed on. I have described them to their owners and even given messages to their owners. I do that via instant messaging. I don't know why I have this 'gift', but I do.
    More people have this ability than they realise - its just a case of learning how to use it
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Lamoni saw something ... not.

One winter evening I was sitting in a room in the ceter of the house. The room with the stone chair Lamoni was standing in the doorway looking at the main hall. We heard footsteps in the hall - 3 feet away. Lamoni watched the sound go by from right to left. He stepped into the hall and peered around the corner to the left. Nobody there.

A couple of minutes later the footstep sound happened again, this time left to right. He watched the invisible person walk by again. He peered around the corner to the right. Nobody there.

When the footsteps started to come back he ran past me an dove head-long into the bathtub. I looked over there and he was just peaking over the rim and he was shaking with fear.

The central heating duct runs the length of the house right under the hallway. We had removed the carpet just weeks before. When the furnace came on the boards would pop-pop-pop as the floor warmed. When it would turn off the boards would pop-pop-pop in the other direction. Sounded just like someone walking. Lamoni (RB) thought that it was a ghost. I miss him.
    ATB

Charles Kincaid

Kitty saw a spirit?

I was watching Ghost Travelers or something like that on tv a couple nights ago when they had said "Do you hear that, it sounds like something dragging". About 3 minutes after they said that I heard what sounded like a soda can sliding on my kitchen counter which was right next to the couch. I timidly looked to see if there was a can but there wasn't then was scared to see my cat staring at the wall in the kitchen right where i heard the sound! He kept looking up and down about 5 times. I looked to see if maybe there was a fly or something but there was nothing. I'm sure it was some kind of spirit and boy was I scared after that!!