Thanks to all for the wonderful info about the Manx breed. Ive been doing some research on the web and found out lots about the breed and am so excited about becoming a mommy to these little babies. Let me tell you a little about them.

My manx/meezer mix, Frankie, is a stumpy with classic Siamese markings. He was born July 1, so he's about 4 months old now. He looks to be more of a blue point than a seal point, and his eyes are pale blue, so he gives off this smokey appearance which is quite alluring. His tail is the cutest in that he wags it all the time. When he gets excited it puffs up and looks like a little porkchop! He doesn't have the typical roundness of a Manx, he is more sleek like the Siamese. And, he indeed hops like a bunny and is a speed demon that can turn on a dime (squirrels, look out!).

The newest edition is a female who we think is about 6 weeks old. She is in quarantine right now with coccidia, but is making tremendous progress and should be ready to come home in a few days. We are so excited about getting her that we drove 2-1/2 hours this weekend to visit her at her foster mom's home. As I mentioned earlier, she showed up in a shed way out in the country along with her littermates when they were only four weeks old. Unfortunately, her brothers and sisters scattered when they were discovered and haven't been seen since. She was the only one that stayed in the shed and was very shy for the first couple of days. Her foster mom started feeding her eventually convinced her that she was okay. As it turned out, she is very loving and affectionate so we know that she isn't feral. We've decided to name her Phonenix, in honor of her new beginning. It is also a new beginning for us in that we've lost two of our beloved cats to illness in the last two months (we have six!!). Phoenix has the classic manx body shape--round, round, round. She is a rumpy with out any bone at all. I've attached a pix of her so you can see how beautiful she is (sorry don't have a digital pix of Frankie). Needless to say, we are crazy about her and can't wait to pick her up this weekend.