Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Hybrid View

Dear Sheltie,

I am so so sorry you got attacked today while waiting in line to see the vet with your mom today at Petco. Some people that have pitbulls don't train them right and they get out of hand. That's how pits get bad names.

I just wanted to kiss you and tell you it'd be okay. The vet techs already had you wrapped in towels because your mouth was bleeding so bad. That mean pittie tore your mouth right open. And your little 3-year-old girl that was with you and your mom got knocked to the ground and stepped on by the pit. If that pit had gotten ahold of the little girl...

I hope surgery went okay. Your mommy and daddy were very scared for you. I'll pray that the pittie learns to be a good boy when he reaches the Bridge. You didn't deserve what that mean dog did to you, and I hope you're doing okay.

Best wishes and I hope to hear from your parents soon,
    Megan, scared bystander.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I tell you I love you.
    You say you love me, too.
    But do you think you could ever mean it - mean it the way I do?

I'd do anything to see that smile on your face.
    And being here - right here with you,
    Well, it's my very favorite place.

And sometimes I think I'd give anything just to turn around and see you standing there.
    The things - these things you do to me,
    They're just not fair.

And every time I think of those gorgeous brown eyes,
    I melt just a little more inside.
    Pouring my heart out until there's nothing left to hide.

Gun to my head, give me a choice.
    Last thing in the world I could hear?
    I'd pick your voice.

Just saying your name puts a smile on my lips.
    You're so far away,
    But still as gloriously close as the keyboard at my finger tips.

And I wish that when you looked at you,
    You could see what I see.
    Then maybe you'd believe me when I say you're the most beautiful person in the world to me.

I tell you I love you.
    You say you love me, too.
    But do you think you could ever mean it - mean it the way I do?

~Danny~
    [19 y/o Crazed Human Female]

-The Dogs-
    Mac
    [6 y/o female BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    Julie
    [9 y/o female Siberian Husky/Alaskan Malamute]
    Angel
    [7 y/o female German Shepherd/Lab]
    J.W.
    [6 y/o male BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    R.B. Blackfoot
    [16 y/o Lab/German Shepherd]

-The Horses-
    Prissy
    [12 y/o Bay Tobiano Paint Mare]
    Miracles Happen
    [5 y/o Solid Bay Paint/Quarter Horse Mare]

Dear niece, you're the closet thing I'll ever have to a child. And you don't like dogs. I can understand you complaining about the dog in your dorm house, he doesn't belong there. But it isn't his fault. The harsh way you talked about him, like he was 'just a dog' made me very angry. I wanted to shove you off the picnic bench. I will look at you differently from now on.
    Last edited by chocolatepuppy; 07-13-2008 at 07:54 AM.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dear Parents,
    I thought you understood that museums are not free child care. Let me lay it out for you;
    Do not hit exhibits. Do not let your children tear apart antiques. Do not let your children alone in the gift shop. Do not sit there on your cell phone and talk loudly while your child pushes other children around.
    Thank you.

Niņo & Eliza

Dear supervisor at work(not posting your name for your own sake),

I know you're a supervisor and you have some authority over me but you NEED to stop getting mad at me for something I didn't do. Ever since I called you mean, you've been acting like an ass and I'm sick of it. IT WAS A JOKE, lighten up, would ya?? You are what, 16 or 17 years old? I'm only 1-2 years younger then you so stop treating me like I'm a toddler!! I got in a 10:30 yesterday and you didn't let me go on break till 1:30ish. I bet if it were up to you I wouldn't have gone on break at all! Oh and the antic you pulled a few weeks ago... Another supervisor tells me to blow up basketballs in the back room, Okay, so I listen. She's 21 so I RESPECT HER WAY MORE THEN YOU!! and possibly because she doesn't act like such an ass all the time. So, I am blowing up basket balls and you yell at me saying you sent me to clean up all the games and the backroom. Bull, I didn't even see you the entire day. At least you said sorry for that one.. I will not let you ruin work for me! I FINALLY love my job and just cuz your an ass you have no right to ruin it for me. I'm not the only one who feels this way... Glad I'm not working in your area for the next week. You were one of the nicest supervisors, what happened???

angry SF team member
    Last edited by Alysser; 07-13-2008 at 08:40 PM.

Dear Jon,

Why are you leading me on like this? Think its funny? Is it a game to you?

Yeah, we had a date and went to Axel's for movie night. You wouldn't drink because you were driving, which is very responsible of you. So, being as stupid as I am sometimes, and having Kari egg me on, I drank.

So be it. You took my keys and wouldn't let me drive home. Even before I drank, you took my keys and told me you wanted me to stay at your house. So fine, I got drunk and decided to stay at your house. And the entire time we were at Axel's watching movies, you were playing with my hair, tickling me, making jokes...

We got to your house and crashed in your bed. You were tired, I was drunk, so you put in another movie and I proceeded to lie down with my head in your lap. You had your arm around me, and we fell asleep that way. Later, we woke up, and I felt guilty that you were sleeping sitting up, so I moved and you slept in MY lap. It was cozy, and I felt needed and liked.

You made me breakfast the next morning. You hugged me as I left for work and told me I was definitely invited to the next movie night. But alas, that was a week ago, and every night that I've seen you since, you have been flirting with my cousin.

SCREW YOU.

That's not fair, not at all. I like you, and you know I like you because I've told you. You cuddled with me on Axel's couch, you cuddled with me when we got home... what the hell, Jon? Do you like me or not?

Irritated,
    Meg

---

Justin,

I only told you about the things with Jon because YOU NEEDED TO KNOW. I know you're "in love with me" and all, but I don't think I'm in love with you, and you live in Iowa. You've said you plan on moving up here soon, but I can't wait for you forever. You said that a year ago, and you are still 600 miles away.

I love you, but I won't wait forever.

I won't give up on you... yet.

Love always,
    Megan

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.