Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ally

Ally

Ally, you are an absolute beauty
    You surely don't look tiny and skiny now, maybe you did before, although I cannot say how big you are just looking at the picture.
    I just love your white chest, I have a soft spot for kitties dressed nice Our Vasea - Juni's father has almost the same white chest, his is just bigger, what the heck, he is a man

Rrrrowwwww, Ally McCutie! Have a happy day!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Hi Ally! It's so extra special when a beautiful Tux GIRL is our lovely honoree!! When I first saw your photo I said..."Oh, what gorgeous, golden eyes!! And I love your sweet, round face! What a beauty you are! It's so heartwarming to learn that you have a vet that cares so deeply for you "street kids," doing all that he/she can to find you needy ones a safe, warm, loving home! I'm thrilled that you are one of the lucky ones, landing in the laps of such caring, proud humans!! And now that the cold weather is upon us, I'm sure you'll be enjoying those cuddles under rhe covers even more!! Congratulations to you precious Ally, Cat of the Day!! Have a very joyful day celebrating your well deserved day of celebrity!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awww, Ally you sweet tuxy girl! Ritzy can relate to the daytime havoc/nighttime cuddle routine! I just loooove tuxedo kitties

Head skritchies on your special day!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

What a beautiful teeny tiny girl, Ms. McBeal! What a great furparent and vet you have lucky girl. Thank goodness you're off the streets and into a snuggly bed. You go girl! Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day!

Oh Happy Day - it is a beautiful Tux baby!!! Ally, you are soooo pretty! We have a huge soft spot in this house for Tux babies, and we just loved meeting you...congratulations on being today's beautiful B&W Cat of the Day! Be Happy, Precious Ally! Oh, and if your family would like us to place you on the B&W Tuxedo Territory Web Page http://www.cathappy.com/B&W.htm, just let me know! We'd love to have you join us there!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Reincarnation?

I cant get over how much Ally resembles The Late Great Mister Scrappy Cat.I found Mister SCrappy as a stray outside my old apartment and he grew to be one of the very nicest,sweetest and loving cats of all time.He was so nice to newcomers and I feel sorry that new cats coming to live here dont getthe benefit of Mister Scrappys love.Maybe its reincarnation and Mister Scrappy has returned.It was wonderful for you to take Ally in and hoping you have years and years together.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Good Morning Ally, I love that photo of you and you are such a pretty girl. Thank goodness your family took you home to a wonderful loving life for you. You are just like my Daisy, very aloof except at bedtime, then she wants to snuggle under the covers too. Congratulations dear, sweet Ally Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Oh Ally, how I like your vet!! How wonderful that you were snatched from the mean streets and kept safe until your forever home was found.

You are a gorgeous tux lady and it is a pleasure to meet you and read your story.

Congratulations, Ally, on being selected as our lovely Cat of the Day.

Just like Spot

Alley looks just like our tuxedo girl, Spot. We had here for 18 years. She loved exploring, laps, cuddles, and ramming heads. Miss her yet, but she had a full and fun life. When she was 12 we almost lost her to kidney failure. But med's pulled her through, she lost weight, got very active, and lived six more years. We called her a 'miracle' cat.

Ally
    What a beautiful girl you grew up to be. I love your eyes. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Oh Ally!

You are my kind of kitty! You even have the same black spots on your "wrists" like my cat Samantha! You black and white girls know how to get attention when it is convenient to you, not to everyone else! Sam just came in here and meowed her approval of you being today's Cat of the Day so you have a great day and get nice and spoiled!

Ally Gal, you look all "dressed up" for your photo. You remind me a bit of my Tux Gal, Ziggy, except that her black is more gray. The first thing I noticed too was your big beautiful round golden eyes, so full of love and curiosity! How wonderful you were rescued by such Loving Parents! Lots of Cover Snuggling to you today, Sweetie... and every day! Congratulations to a Terrific Tux!!!!

Oh Ally, I am sooo sorry that I didn't check you out first thing! What a difference you would have made to my day! I would have brought the herd into work to check you out, cause you are one beautiful Tux baby. Have a great day, you dominoe you!

Oh Ally what a stunner you are! What a sweet beautiful face you have, how I'd love to cuddle with you at night, or anytime! Thank you for brightening my day, beautiful-- and I hope your day was extra-special, because you deserve the best! Have a long, healthy, and happy life sweetie! Yay for Ally!!