Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Names for My Horse

I like Gypsy
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

What about Chestnut?
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

From the list I like:

Gypsy's Nightwish and Evita's Nightwish.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thanks everyone for your imput! So far I am leaning towards Gypsy's Nightwish, athough I really like October too.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

She is gorgeous. Gypsy would be my choice
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Well. I am reading The Chronicles of Narnia for the first time. I love the name Bree! Works for either male or female. In the story, the horse with this name is fast as lightening and twice as smart.

Gypsy is cute, though I vote Smiling Eyes!

~Abigail

Gypsy's October Nightwish.

I used to have enough trouble finding names for my own horses!

I have always loved the name Gypsy, so I think I'd go with that
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I love the name "DANCER"; I saw it on tv
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Oooooh... What about Gypsy's Nightsong?

Quote Originally Posted by G535
    Gypsy's October Nightwish.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Quote Originally Posted by crow_noir
    Oooooh... What about Gypsy's Nightsong?
    I like that. Gypsy Nightsong...good name
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

or I thought if you end up getting her in october then you could maybe name her Gypsy's October _____???? that might be neat..

Oh and I just realized today is Thursday! Did you get her?
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Haha, nope I didn't get her yet, its next thursday that I'm getting her. And thankfully my boss let me have two days off that she comes so I can be with her alot

Thanks for all the names guys, I never thought a name could be so hard, alot of people are telling me I should wait and get to know her personality before I choose a name. I am so bad at finally picking a name.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

That's true... There was a cat i got from the pound and I was dead set that i was going to be naming her Silvia (for her BEAUTIFUL silver fur...) I thought that for a week and every time i went to visit her. Then i got her home and i knew the name just wasn't right. I was going through all of these names... and then i came to Casey... OMG... I knew right away that is what her name was meant to be all along. Casey is Not anything close to being Silvia!

:-D Horses usually do have registered names and different call names anyhow. You can have fun playing around with giving her a registered name... then when you get her you can figure out what her real/call name is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalei
    Haha, nope I didn't get her yet, its next thursday that I'm getting her. And thankfully my boss let me have two days off that she comes so I can be with her alot

Thanks for all the names guys, I never thought a name could be so hard,
    a lot of people are telling me I should wait and get to know her personality before I choose a name. I am so bad at finally picking a name.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.