Thread: One random pic

Hybrid View

ooh weinis rubber thank you for that link. It was rather informative. Perhaps some breeders, such as the founder of the breed registration, are good. I have a feeling this Tehya is a coyote hybrid though. She's has so many resemblances to a coyote that I can't get past it.

Honestly, she's a trouble maker and it takes all my attention to watch over her and the rest of the group at the same time. I pride myself in being able to safely monitor her and everyone else without major incidents occuring. The one day she bit me was an exception.

If you ask me, she looks more like a New Guinea hunting dog.

http://www.pbs.org/previews/nature-dogs/

(remind me to remove image after 48 hours.)

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogg
    ...I have a feeling this Tehya is a coyote hybrid though. She's has so many resemblances to a coyote that I can't get past it...

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Indeed...her and her brother (Especially Arrow) look so much like Star, only more slender. She's a beautiful dog!

Thank you Wolf_Q!