Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Hybrid View

Robin, I'm glad you posted so you could see how many people care about you and are worried about you. Please think about taking a few days to get some help. Whether it is taking a trip to visit someone away from home (like Amy in Utah), or if you feel you need a few days in a hospital do it. The logisitics of it will work out, but you need to care of you. You can get through this, and you can be happy again.

Lots of thoughts and prayers coming your way. Please call one of us, any of us, all of us, if you need to.

Robilee,

Please don't think this way about yourself. I KNOW you're going through a very bad and hard time in your life right now, but no matter how bad life is, there are always good things too. Katie and Tori LOVE you! We love you, your friends love you. You need support right now more then ever, and Pettalk will always be here to listen to you. You are never alone, no matter how much you think you are.

((((hugs))))

Feel better!

Robin, I'm in tears reading your posts. Please call a doctor this morning. When I went through my divorce, many years ago, I got into two support groups. It made me a new person and gave me strength to get through any kind of adversity. It seems hard to do right now but believe me, it saved me and it will save you. Doctor first, support group next(if this is right for you).

You have way way too much going for yourself to not be here with us. It seems hopeless but there's another life for you out there that will make you very happy. Believe me, Robin. I've already been there and done this and there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Please PM me anytime to talk. We're here for you, sweetie.

Terry

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I am so glad you posted Robin. You are very loved and cared for here. You are in my prayers every day. I've been so deeply worried about you
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

robin, you are loved by many of us here and your dogs need you, katie and tori are your babies. the depression is awful and deep, your doctor or the county mental health services can help, talking to anna or staci or other close friends helps. i just met you, in person, please don't leave us.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

I've been in touch with Robin on and off all day and she's not doing great, but she is doing better. It's been an emotionally draining day for her and she very much appreciates everyone's thoughts and prayers.
    Just thought I'd let you all know

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Thanks, Anna. Seeing her doctor might be a good idea, even just for a checkup. Emotional crap can do a number on our physical health.

Prayers for you, Robin. Don't let the a****les win!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66
    I've been in touch with Robin on and off all day and she's not doing great, but she is doing better. It's been an emotionally draining day for her and she very much appreciates everyone's thoughts and prayers.
    Just thought I'd let you all know
    Thanks Anna, she's been on my mind all day, but since I called her after midnite last nite, I wasn't sure if I should call her today....
    {hugs}
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I am counting my blessings today, and remembering any who have special prayer needs as I thank God that things in my life are good.

Jess, I'm sorry I didn't realize you had decided to move. How exciting and scary at the same time. You didn't choose this path, but perhaps a new start in a new place will be just what you need. Please know that you will be included in my prayers.

Willie, I'm glad Andrew is better. Please keep us posted on his progress. Little children deserve to feel good and enjoy life.

Staci, I hope you are continuing to heal. I will also keep that family you mentioned in my prayers.

Cyber-sibes, Gwen and her family and so many others in the same situation will be in my prayers.

I pray that Sophie's surgery went smoothly.

Robin, sweet friend, you have SO much to offer to this world. I hope that you are headed on the path that will bring you comfort and support. You obviously have so many people who love you and care about you, including me. My prayers are right there for you. We love you so much.

If I could ask, please keep the family of Amy Moxie in your prayers. Amy is a former teammate of our daughter, Elizabeth, an accomplished swimmer and had just entered Clemson University last week on a swimming scholarship. She was running over to the Athletic Dept on Tuesday to deliver some papers and dropped dead. She had just had a physical the day before. Her aorta was torn and there was nothing that could be done to save her. On Wednesday as her family was preparing for her funeral, her sister, Megan, came down with a horrible migraine headache and was taken to the hospital ER. They planned to sedate her and allow her to rest for several hours. The parents left to go to the funeral home to arrange Amy's funeral and were called back to the hospital because Megan had a major blockage in her brain and required immediate surgery. I cannot imagine the grief and worry this family is enduring right now. Megan is in critical, but satisfactory, condition today. Amy's funeral is tomorrow.

A good family friend, Clarke Bynum, is dying from cancer. He is a lifelong friend of mine, having grown up together, across the street. There is a very touching story and video, HERE in case you are interested in learning more about this wonderful man.

So many needs. I know that God hears all prayer.

Logan