Thread: Sherman #369 He is gone.

Hybrid View

Oh no! I've been gone for a few days and came to check on Sherman. I am so sorry. There's really nothing more I can say to you. Just take advantage of the remaining time you have together.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Checking in today and hoping that Sherman is feeling a little better at least. My heart is just breaking for your family... those pics are beautiful and just make the tears run down my face even more. Gentle hugs and kisses, Shermie, and to your mom and dad and sis, too.

I've been reading all of this from the beginning, haven't really known what to say.

I'm bawling over here as I just read about Sherman.

((((HUGS)))) to you and a big (HUG), belly rubs, and nose kisses to Sherm.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Peace to Sherman

Sherman, I hope you are feeling ok today and enjoying your family, love and attention. Be safe fella. You are one handsome dude. And you are loved, for sure.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Sherman)))))))))))))))) ))))))))))

Hugs and scritches to Sherman, and hugs to his humans.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

I just feel like doingthis to my computer because of everything that has happend:

More coming your way!

Pat - I am on the phone with Carrie right now - and she is going to post a notice @ the dog park about you and Sherman.
    Hugs and lots of love on the way...
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom
    Pat - I am on the phone with Carrie right now - and she is going to post a notice @ the dog park about you and Sherman.
    Hugs and lots of love on the way...
    Thanks, Staci. I wondered how to let our friends at the park know, although when I saw this, I cried. I so don't want this to be happening.

We're still waiting to hear something, nothing yet. Sherman had a really really good night. We doted on him yesterday, and gave him a nice long massage. He seemed to relax quite a bit and his breathing improved. That was good, cause he was looking a little bluish..he got nice & pink again. Then I gave him a nice luxurious brushing. You can see how much he enjoyed it, (I stopped to give him a hug).
    I wish I hadn't pitched the huge bags of his fur I saved from last year. He's almost done shedding, but I'm saving what I can now to have it spun. Maybe there will be enough for a potholder, lol! well, if there is enough to have a small square knitted, I can center it on a throw pillow or something.

He surprised the heck out of me about an hour ago - I was starting to post an update, heard a sound, and couldn't believe my eyes - he came up two flights of stairs to come see me! He was completely exhausted, though, and couldn't catch his breath. After about 10 minutes, we went back downstairs. He's still winded, I stayed with him till his breathing leveled out, and now he's resting in front of a fan.

JoJoe & I want you all to know how much your posts mean to us - we're both reading them. To think Sherman has touched so many lives, it's humbling. We love you guys, too.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

That picture is beautiful! Sherman looks so happy with the hug you are giving him. This whole thing has me in tears, it honestly does. I want you to know that I think about and pray for you all every day. I truly am sorry this is happening to your beautiful fur kid.
    Last edited by Jadapit; 07-09-2007 at 05:07 PM.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Hi, Sherman, sweet boy ... I'm so glad to read that you have had a couple of good days ... I hope you have a few more in you so your mom can continue to love you for all of us. [[[hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs]]]
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I have been following this thread and have not posted as I just didn't know what to say. The pictures are beautiful and I know you will treasure them always. Sherman looks so happy in the last picture you attached but I can see the pain in your eyes and it is so hard to see I can only imagine what you are going through. I hope and pray for a miracle. For Sherman's sake and for you and the rest of the family (skin and fur alike). Know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Please give Sherman a big hug and smooch for me. And also give him an extra few minutes of massage for me too. Also do me a favor and give each other a hug from me to the both of you.

((((((((((((((HUGS from Italy)))))))))))))))))))))
    Michelle

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

I've been reading portions of this thread and I just wanted to let you know that you and Sherman are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm glad to read that he's having a good day today. He sure is a very handsome boy. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

What a sweet picture. It is so hard to look at that smling face and know the pain he must be feeling. What a strong special boy. Lots more hugs for all of you.

What a sweet boy. He looks so happy in that photo. I'm so glad you're getting some happy, though bittersweet ones. Still hoping for a miracle........

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

How sweet of Sherman to come up all those stairs to see you! Please give that adorable boy a massage and a hug from me too.
    My thoughts are with you all.