Thread: Urgent need to find a home for two disabled cats

Hybrid View

Update

Hello,

I'm sorry for taking so long to respond. We are no longer searching for a home for Jack, as he has passed away. We do not know what happened.
    http://www.catster.com/cats/535252

Thank you for your help, Marie

RIP Jack :-(

Got your PM. I'd LOVE to in a heartbeat, but can't until Koli is adopted. It would be a death sentence to bring any cat home. Anyways we're in a bit of a financial spot right now and it would be COMPLETELY irresponsible to bring another pet into our home at the moment.

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by SweetieJack
    Hello,

I'm sorry for taking so long to respond. We are no longer searching for a home for Jack, as he has passed away. We do not know what happened.
    http://www.catster.com/cats/535252

Thank you for your help, Marie

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Awe... Poor Jack! Hopefully all of the other cats will be kept inside from now on. It's such a dangerous place outside for kitties!

They have been kept inside. Sweetie has been inside since we found out she was preggo, and Piper comes inside every night, just like clockwork.
    Don't worry about finding a home for Sweetie. I won't be letting anyone else take her now that she has had her babies. After they are ready to go to their own homes, then we might consider letting her go. But as for right now, she is ours <3
    But I thank you for your help

Well, that's good to know that she has a good home

Would you still like me to cross post her to a local forum here in case anyone knows of a good furever home for her? (Most of the people on the board are directly involved with rescue.) (I doubt they will know of anyone since we're so far away and most of them are full up on pets... But i figured just in case.)

Quote Originally Posted by SweetieJack
    They have been kept inside. Sweetie has been inside since we found out she was preggo, and Piper comes inside every night, just like clockwork.
    Don't worry about finding a home for Sweetie. I won't be letting anyone else take her now that she has had her babies. After they are ready to go to their own homes, then we might consider letting her go. But as for right now, she is ours <3
    But I thank you for your help

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Sure, thank you. It can't hurt!