Thread: I'm Back!!

I'm Back!!

Hey everyone!! remember me??? Sorry I haven't been on in a long time! but my life is finally slowing down!! I just wanted to fill you in on what all has been going on is it is going to be long so I appoligise for it now lol well lets see where to start.... In November right before thanksgiving I got a job working at my vet's clinic ...I loved it I learned so much and met great people it was definatly what I needed to ensure me that was what I want to do for the rest of my life! but I had to quit my job because I really wanted to enjoy my last few days as a senior and spend time with my family before I moved etc. it was definatly bitter sweet to quit..... now the really sad news on feb. 12 the love of my life my heart and soul! Sugar passed on to the rainbow bridge! ..... I am still unsure what she passed from and that breaks my heart into a million peices I am still not the same and don't think I ever will be....after I found her that morning when I went to feed I immediatly called doc and he postponied his morn. appointments and came out there but by the time he got there she was gone and I was a emotional wreck my Boyfriend called me and thought that a person had died.... I could have had doc do a otoppsy but she looked so peaceful that I didn't want her to be cut on I even got mad when the had to drag her 5 feet to bury her...it was definatly one of the hardest days of my life ...But I am so thankful that I got to take my senior pics with her before she passed....I treasure those pics .... for those of you that don't know who Sugar is she was my first horse I had had her since I was in the first grade... she had the same b-day as me and was my world!....she would have been 13 this year... ... I want to create a thread for her in pet memorial but just have not been able to bring myself to do so..... well fastforwarding a little I graduated on june 1st and the ceremony went well I was shocked to recieve 2 scholarships...and I already miss some of my friends that have left....I have been accepted into Tomball college and will began classes in August I will be moving at the end of july I am currently looking for a apartment that will accept pets...so that for sure itty can come with me and I also have a place that I am going to be keeping Speck so he will be with me also!! .....oh and I am typing on my new laptop!! yay! it was my grad. present from my mom and step dad.... well that is all that I can think of for the moment...I am sure there is alot more that I have missed But I will come back with pictures and all....so what has been going on with everyone else?
    KayKay

R.I.P. my sweet Little bit and itty bit you will be in my heart forever I love you!

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle"
    Winston Churchill

Hey, welcome back! Sorry to hear about Sugar, now you'll have to make her a memorial thread - maybe post one of your graduation pictures with her?

Welcome back! I am so very sorry about Sugar. She had a great life with you! (((HUGS))) Congrats on graduating and getting accepted into college! I wish you the best of luck what you decide to do with your future.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Hi, we havent met. I am Ellie and I have 1 hamster (soon to be 2) and 2 guinea pigs.

It is nice to meet you and I am so sorry about Sugar
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Hey! Long time no see, awe i'm sorry your sugar passed away, sugar was a beauty too. Glad that your okay, and glad that you checked on us.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

I first joined back when you left because I remember a few of your posts, Welcome back! I am so sorry about Sugar, your post made me tear.

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about Sugar I would have got upset too if the vet was dragging my horse. I (all of us) would love to see your senior pictures with her.
    Glad to hear you got accepted into college though, what are you going for?
    I bet Itty Bit has grown alot since we last saw him.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

thanks everybody! its nice to meet you ellie I can't wait to see pics of your furkids....I will post my senior pics soon...I m still downloading everything onto my new comp. thanks Buttercup! I am going to be a Vet. tech. then I hope to go back and specalize in large animals!....and yes itty has grown!! lol and he has calmed down a bit he's my sweet little man! I will post pics of him soon also!
    KayKay

R.I.P. my sweet Little bit and itty bit you will be in my heart forever I love you!

Winston Churchill

I'M Back

Welcome Back ..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Welcome back! I'm sorry about Sugar. Hope to see you around.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Welcome back!!!!

I am very sorry to hear about Sugar. (((HUGS)))

Thanks everyone it is great to be back I have really missed ya'll!!!!
    KayKay

Winston Churchill