Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Cards

Sounds like fun to me!

I want to do it. I had so much fun last year, and still have my "wall of honor" posted in my utility room (right by the back door, so Honey and Lilly can see it everytime they go outside). I actually went out and bought a HUGE bulletin board to put all the precious pictures and cards on. We love it!!

Now, please understand that I am not only having to move by October 15, but also am getting married on Dec. 21 and doing all the stuff that goes with that. You might get a New Year's card, instead of a Christmas card, but my card, with picture intact, will arrive at some point, even if it is in 2003.

Just let us know who to send our address to (I'll have a new one in a month), and I'll love participating again!!

Logan

A friend of mine's Dad used to mail his cards sometime after Christmas, usually between the 25th and January 3rd or so. He called them "Epiphany cards" and said, "Hey, the Wisemen didn't get there over night, either!"

I would love to participate again this year!

Oh sure Logan, you just think that all thats "busy" work! Getting married, moving,Christmas - its a breeze! LOL

Easy way to move is to get all your party type friends together (if you don't have any of these friends just go to the local pub and round a bunch up) Buy "SEVERAL" cases of beer and they will move you in a flash! Though you may loose half your stuff think of the fun.

I usually go to Texas for a week or two around xmas time. So you may be getting my x-mas cards really early or really late from me But I would love to take part in this. College kids love getting mail it means we get to put everything else off for a little bit and read our fun mail.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Last year was so great! My hubby and I were amazed at how many cards we got and covered our wall with. It really made the holiday.

So YES, I want to do it too!

BTW, we sent paper cards and some had pictures in them...
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Oh, yes, please!!!! Count on me too!!

I love sending and receiving Christmas Cards (my mommy is English - how couldnīt I love that tradition? ) but here in Spain it isnīt so popular as it is in England, so I always miss a few more cards in my wall!!! Iīd love having some from you this year!! Itīs been a hard year and this site and its people and PETS have been a steady break when I needed it, even if I havenīt been able to post as much as I would like!!

Nita

Sounds like a brilliant idea. Count me in!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Originally posted by sirocco
    Oh, yes, please!!!! Count on me too!!

I love sending and receiving Christmas Cards (my mommy is English - how couldnīt I love that tradition? ) but here in Spain it isnīt so popular as it is in England, so I always miss a few more cards in my wall!!! Iīd love having some from you this year!! Itīs been a hard year and this site and its people and PETS have been a steady break when I needed it, even if I havenīt been able to post as much as I would like!!

Nita
    I would love to have you on my list, Nita!!! I thought sending cards internationally was great fun!!!!

Yes! Count me in too!! It was so much fun last year and really neat to get so many wonderful cards from all the wonderful people on this board. Maybe I can get started early this year and get them all out on time this time

Lots of love to you all!

Originally posted by wolflady
    Yes! Count me in too!! It was so much fun last year and really neat to get so many wonderful cards from all the wonderful people on this board. Maybe I can get started early this year and get them all out on time this time

Lots of love to you all!
    hee hee, me too...I often wonder how long it took for the cards to Canada to arrive.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

That would be fun!!

hee hee, me too...I often wonder how long it took for the cards to Canada to arrive.
    Usually mail between the US and Canada takes about 7 business days. However, at Christmas time it takes much longer!!! I always like to have my cards sent out early because I always go away fro Christmas - usually sent out by December first. But I have been thinking about this card idea all day and I think it would be SO fun! I said it before but please COUNT ME IN!!!!

We had both lists last year.
    We had a virtual card list for those that didn't want to pass out their snail mail address or didn't want to send internationally.
    Count me in again!! I loved it!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I really enjoyed it last year and you can count me in too.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry