Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kerrigan.......

Oh Kerrigan! Your Mommy's loving words, your amazing "story," have captured all of our hearts! I have tears in my eyes but they are happy tears! Your indomitable spirit, your big, big heart are nothing short of inspirational! I am so happy that despite having been surrendered as "damaged goods", you managed to find your way to the most loving of forever homes!, to a family who embraced you for the true beauty that you are! And major kudos to all of those along the way who helped to make your rescue a reality! You know Kerrigan, I was blessed with a kitty whose challenges were identical to yours; her name was Tina! And like your Mom, once home, I was totally amazed to find that not only did her "handicap" not prevent her from living a full and happy life, she actually managed to eventually reign supreme over all of her loyal subjects, human, feline and canine! Congratulations to you brave, beautiful Kerrigan, our most inspirational, most deserving Sunday Cat of the Day Enjoy your well earned day celeb and each and every moment of your wonderful life! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Kerrigan!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kerrigan!!! What a story!!! How wonderful that your parent asked for a cat the would not get adopted, and look what they got in return!!!! A forever kitty and Kerrigan got the best forever home!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Yours is truly a heartwarming tale of great magnitude, and speaks volumes for the kitties out there who are discarded due to some perceived "imperfection". You seem to not even notice nor to care that you are considered to be physically impaired. Your feline capabilities are just fine, as your story relates, and you are happily enjoying life all thanks to someone who asked to adopt the cat with the least chance of finding a home. Blessings to you and yours, beautiful Kerrigan, our most deserving COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Queen Kerrigan!

Kerrigan,
    You are a beautiful orange kitty. I am so sorry that you only have half of your back legs, but hey! That just makes you more unique. I loved your story and I am so happy that your meowmie wanted to get a special kitty like you. Happy Sunday: You sure brought sunshine into this cloudy day is San Diego! Happy COTD!
    -Reggie and Nellie's Meowmie
    PS. Have a treat and play with Eddie on your special day!

Miss Kerrigan! I didn't realize that you're differently abled until I started reading your story. When I looked at your photo I was much more captivated by an orange tabby girl with a sweet face! I hope you have had a wonderful day today as our Cat of the Day. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life with your very caring purr-son! Meows and head bops from Illinois.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Kerrigan

She's so beautiful! I couldn't imagine her not being adopted JUST because her back legs are a little short.

She reminds me of my much beloved and missed Trio kitty. She had four working legs but one of the front arms was frozen at the elbow and permanently curled around at the front. Unfortunately it seems that was from being thrown out of a car window... Or that's the consensus. The person who's farm she was found on, the vet's, and just about everyone that seen and heard her tale. She was an orange tiger DSH too.

Her handicap sure didn't impair her any! She was faster than any other house cat I've ever met and she could still swat at King with both paws. (Though it was more like punching with the one. )

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Kerrigan, you are a beautiful orange girl! I love orange kitties and you are the perfect orange cat! Kerrigan, I guess you don't know that there is a problem with your back legs because your "disability" certainly hasn't slowed you down. You are a great COTD, Kerrigan, and my wish for you is many years of health and happiness with the family (including Eddie!) who love you so much.