Thread: Lilly, lovely girl

Hybrid View

I am so sorry Logan. she was such a special speacila girl.
    Lilly - Godspeed and rest easy now - there is a whole heaven full of doggie beds you can tear up/chew up.
    {{hugs}}
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Dearest Logan.. I find myself at a loss of words.. There just aren't any adequate to express how deeply I feel the pain of your tragic loss.

When last I had checked on her health thread, things seemed to be looking up. It was such a horrid shock to learn how quickly it all changed. I cannot even imagine the sense of shock and loss, that sick "punched in the gut" feeling you and your family must be enduring. The pain is so heart wrenching

But I just know that sweet Lilly, sunshine girl, is romping along with that big golden grin on her face. Murphy and Zipper young and vibrant alongside her. Romping through fields and meadows, swimming in crystal clear streams, rolling in sweet clover, those big lolling tongues and laughing eyes dancing. It makes me smile to think of it, I can close my eyes and see it so perfectly.

Lilly is not gone. Never gone. She is in your heart, and the hearts of all who knew her through you. Her spirit awaits you, patiently, loyally, as she always has on Earth. Some day you will be joyfully reunited.

Comforting and warm hugs sent your way, dear Logan.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I am so so sorry for your loss
    Rest in Peace, Lilly. You will be missed dearly <3

Quote Originally Posted by K9soul
    Dearest Logan.. I find myself at a loss of words.. There just aren't any adequate to express how deeply I feel the pain of your tragic loss.

When last I had checked on her health thread, things seemed to be looking up. It was such a horrid shock to learn how quickly it all changed. I cannot even imagine the sense of shock and loss, that sick "punched in the gut" feeling you and your family must be enduring. The pain is so heart wrenching

But I just know that sweet Lilly, sunshine girl, is romping along with that big golden grin on her face. Murphy and Zipper young and vibrant alongside her. Romping through fields and meadows, swimming in crystal clear streams, rolling in sweet clover, those big lolling tongues and laughing eyes dancing. It makes me smile to think of it, I can close my eyes and see it so perfectly.

Lilly is not gone. Never gone. She is in your heart, and the hearts of all who knew her through you. Her spirit awaits you, patiently, loyally, as she always has on Earth. Some day you will be joyfully reunited.

Comforting and warm hugs sent your way, dear Logan.
    The way you describe it, I think I'd rather be where she is than where I am, Jess. I hope she is happy, and I hope she is with her friends. I wish she were here with me. I miss her horribly. I can't even begin to describe my feelings of loss at this point. Too much, too soon, I guess.

Logan