Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Losing weight anyone?

Good job everyone!! Sounds to me like WW works wonders!

This summer, when we had the "Fitness Fridays Health Club" I did SO good. I was very proud of myself, I ate right, and drank water constantly. When we stopped haveing those threads, I started to go down hill. I started off the school year at somewhere around 110-115 lbs, and now I'm about 125? I almost always gain weight during basketball season (October- end of Feb). I feel gross with this extra weight though. Basketball season is over tonight, we have our last game at 6 During the season, I am never home, always at practice or games. I get so hungry that I'll eat anything that I possibly can, which usually means a lot of junk food. Hopefully I'll be able to get back on track now that the season is over. I'm hoping to get back down to about 115, I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but I am short so it doesn't take a lot.

Good luck to everyone! Keep up the good work!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

I failed on WW but that doesnt mean other ppl wont do great! I just do not like the whole drive to a meeting thing,
    So I am using the Nutrisystem. everything is available by phone or web, the dietician is a phone call away 24/7 the support is there and they will happily consult with your docs, and there is no additional charge for it. I pay 283.00 monthly for the food to be delivered, all the med support and dieticians and tailoring to your specific med needs are free. So that was a huge plus for me!
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

Quote Originally Posted by catlover4ever
    I joined weight watchers 7 weeks ago and I am down 22 lbs. I really needed something to keep me on track and WW is doing it for me. I also found that the several other times I had done WW I had not attended the meetings and this time I stay for the meetings and my leader gives me so much inspiration and information that keeps me going each week.

Congratulations to all of us who have lost a few pounds...and for those of us who need to get back on track....tomorrow is another day to start again.
    Wow Meg, that is very impressive! Congratulations! Quit sending those pounds down so though, LOL.
    I started a new med at the first of the year and I've gained 7-8 pounds from it. I finally couldn't take anymore and called my dr. this week so this morning I started a different med. I'm hoping it helps me to lose what the other made me gain.

From Decker with Love

Ok I had my third weigh in with weight watchers, and I lost 2 pounds! I have now lost 14! Whooo hoo!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

fascinating fact: sniffing a bannana or granny smith apple can help lose weight
    A pet is for life not for christmas

If you BUY you give an animal a home, if you ADOPT/REHOME you give an animal a life

I have lost 60 pounds since the first of October. The sad part is that I am still huge and have a long way to go. I didn't lose my weight the healthy way either. My weight loss was due to tons of stress and depression. At least something good came from all of that!

Well I'm trying to lose weight, don't know if i have haha. What i want to know for some of you like what do you guys eat for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner?

I'm in track just started Feb. 5th What we do is jog two laps, then we stretch since it's not good to stretch before you run, well that's what the coached said and i trust them so yeah. Then we do these basic things like high knees, butt kickers, stuff like that, then we will do other things, like work on 100's 200's 400's shot put , and long jump. What' i'm doing it the long jump and shot put.

I want to know what i could eat for breakfast lunch and dinner to help. I'm a salad and soup lover but i've been like that. Don't eat sweets that much, but i eat chips a lot which is a bad thing. I LOVE any fruits as well.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee
    I have lost 60 pounds since the first of October. The sad part is that I am still huge and have a long way to go. I didn't lose my weight the healthy way either. My weight loss was due to tons of stress and depression. At least something good came from all of that!
    I saw your picture in the "lets see you" thread (or whatever it was called). You look great! I think you have the most beautiful eyes too. Congrats on the weight loss. I know it didn't happen from the best of circumstances but it happened and that is a bright spot! I lost 75 pounds (and now I've gained about 10 back) but I still need to lose another 35-40. It's frustrating to have lost so much and still needing to lose more but we just have to look at how much better we are now and know we'll get there eventually.

From Decker with Love

Ok most of you know i am an avid supporter of WW, and always will be, however what i need to ask is what is the best way to loose body fat,because as i have reached that nearly 50 age group, i actually weigh less than i did some years back, but would say i have more of that beloved body fat than ever,especially around the tum, i know for many pre=menopausal women this is indeed a problem,and i have a damn hell of a job getting rid, i know if i loose the ten kilos i want, it will make a big difference for sure, but i still feel there will be too much of that unwanted stuff around my middle, any suggestions are welcome, thanks.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️