Hey there gorgeous! Oh, what an extra special treat, having an adorable Vizsla as our extra special, Saturday Dog of the Day! I will never forget the first time I laid eyes on a representative of your awesome breed! It was while attending basic obedience class with my Labbie Star, years ago. How impressed I was with your breed, your stunning good looks, your personality and smarts! I didn't think I could be anymore impressed but you have proved me wrong...Vizslas rock! I'm so impressed with your breeds love for the outdoors! Seems you've turned out to be quite the hunter, for critters yes, but more aptly, for shoes I'm sorry to hear about your seizure disorder, sweet baby boy and hope and pray you are doing well! No doubt you are in the most loving and caring of hands...and hearts! Congrats to you, precious Dio! It is our great honor and privilege to bestow upon you the title, DOG OF THE DAY!!! Hugs and kisses to you, cutie pie! Have a fun night of celebration and snuggle up under those blankie with you humans...that's the best
P.S...Larry the squirrel............