Thread: ~Quick Update~

~Quick Update~

Well, my mom has seen how much Jemi' means to me, and is reconsidering sending her to a new home. I am still not sure that she will stay, but I thought I would stop by and give you all an update.

Also, this morning Sammy got into ant poison. She is okay, and nothing happened. She got it out of her system on her own, but I did call the vets, and I was ready to take off if anything went wrong.

Jemi' is somehow knowing that her life in our house is in jeopardy because she has been behaving much better. Accidents are happening less and less, and she is trying to stick with me and be on her best behavior.

Thanks again PT'ers for everything!
    Steph and Jemi'

I'm glad Jemi' has a chance to stay, Steph! This is great that you are trying to work with her, and also great she is improving. Hopefully it'll stay that way!

Yay!!! I am so so glad Jemi' is being better! I was so worried, and became increasingly worried when I met you and we talked about the situation. I know how much she means to you, and I am so glad she is still with you. I hope she continues to improve!

I'm glad Sammy is ok!! That must have been a scare!!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]