Thread: My kitty

My kitty

This is my cat, Serena. Isn't she cute?! She is a buger too!
    Serena is so fat, we call her a brown cloud! write about your cat!

My kitty

What a sweet looking kitty! So happy and content. I'm owned by 5 year old Groucho, a black and white with a Groucho Marx moustache. He's quite a character and we can't imagine not having him around. Groucho sits in the bathroom with me while I get ready for work every morning. One time he tried to flush the toilet.... first with one paw, then the other paw, then with both paws. When that didn't work he went on top of the tank and tried again from above... first one paw, then the other paw, and finally both paws. He really worked at it while I was on the floor laughing. Even though his efforts met with no success, he never got frustrated. I'm still amazed at how he literally thought the whole thing out.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Hey serena, you're lovely, we hope to see more pictures of you in the future

Serena, You Look As Nawtee As Your Namesake On The Old Bewitched Series.
    Samnthas Nawtee Cousin, Also Played By The Late Elizabeth Montgomery.
    You Are Such A Sweet Little Brown Cloud, We Bet That You Make Your Family Very Happy, And They Truly Love You Too.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

She's a cute kitty!

It would take so long to write about my 5 kitties but you can see their pictures in my signature below.

From Decker with Love

Quote Originally Posted by CultureJunky
    Hey serena, you're lovely, we hope to see more pictures of you in the future
    http://home.comcast.net/~animeguinea...ig/photo07.jpg Heres more of Serena! She's funny in the pic with the chair!! Laying like that on the couch, is a daily workout!! Chirstmas time! (that means it's time to hide under the tree) I glad you like our little Serena! We love her ALOT!!