Thread: Valentines Day help

Hybrid View

I would like to buy him the new Hawthorne Heights cd, but it doens't come out till the 28th...ugg, I wish there was SOME way to get it before that...
    Sara[human] Maggie[lab/gsd]Autumn[chow/x] Boo Boo[mutt] Mittens[domestic long hair] CP[Domestic short hair] Cisco [Quarter Horse] Austin[Quarter Horse/Paint] and the ducks...

You could preorder it online so that it will be delived to his door on the release date. Then give him a card with a note saying that his surprise will be delivered on the 28th.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Make Heart-Shaped pancakes for breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by Uabassoon
    You could preorder it online so that it will be delived to his door on the release date. Then give him a card with a note saying that his surprise will be delivered on the 28th.
    Yea I thought about that, he really wants it he talks about it all the time, its on ebay for like $10 and they'll send it when it comes out, I think I'll get it for him anyways, but I still need more things....
    Sara[human] Maggie[lab/gsd]Autumn[chow/x] Boo Boo[mutt] Mittens[domestic long hair] CP[Domestic short hair] Cisco [Quarter Horse] Austin[Quarter Horse/Paint] and the ducks...

Chocolates? Sorry, I am no good with boys. But a CD is a wonderful idea. Good Luck!

I think I might get him some chocolate, next time his older sister or brother answers the phone I'll ask them...they might have some ideas... *i hope!*

Im so glad you asked this question, I have the exact same problem with my boyfriend its our first valentines and I dont have a clue

Chocolates if he likes 'em, or make cookies - they don't even have to be heart-shaped, just wrap 'em in pink or red plastic wrap, an ITunes giftcard if he has an iPod or MP3 player ... Or make him a handmade Valentine card, some construction paper and markers are all you'd need ... and you have weeks to figure out what poem or verse or quote to put inside ...

Well this is my first Valentines Day with my boyfriend Josh so I am a little cluesless also, but I think I figured something out. We haven't been dating for real long, but we are incredibly close- so I figured since we have been dating for a little over 100 days I was going to take 100 heart shaped pieces of paper and write down 100 things I love about him. I also plan on making a gigantic batch of his favorite cookes (peanut butter w/ hershey kisses on top). Of course I am hand making the Valentines card! Valentines Day is a Tuesday this year, well on Tuesdays Josh has to go school (he goes to a technical college) for welding- so we thought that we wouldn't be able to hang out together on Valentines Day- but his teacher said he can bring me to school if he wants to and teach me to weld! HAHA! So cool! So I am going to school with him on Valentines Day for fun, and we are going out for dinner the weekend before. I'm excited!

The way I look at it- handmade presents are WAY better than anything you could buy- there is much more meaning behind it which makes it very special. It doesn't need to be anything huge, elaborate, or expensive- it's the thought that counts.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Being married long enough, just having each other is our gift to each other.

I know, I know, that's not what you wanted to hear

I have always thought it best to give him something from the heart, and I think he would love something you could make. How about having a friend take photos of you (they don't have to be racy, just something really cute or nice will do too) and you could have them be black-and-white and make a matte for a frame .. Or how about mixing him a CD of his favorite songs? You could make the jewel case (or cd label) yourself?

Mommyof3Cats- you are abosultely correct on your statement "having each other is a good enough present". That is exactly what my boyfriend told me during Christmas- it sounds corny at first but it's oh so true!
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb