Thread: My New Username

Hybrid View

There is no need for a new username. You now have three.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but you just THOUGHT people were saying that you were twelve and it ended up being a totally different person that got banned.

Quote Originally Posted by CagneyDog
    Correct me if I'm wrong but you just THOUGHT people were saying that you were twelve and it ended up being a totally different person that got banned.
    Actually that was someone else, if I remember correctly.Well, if we're referring to the same person who got banned, they were older than 12 lol

And no clare I was referring to the name that you were posting on TODAY

facebook

Quote Originally Posted by CagneyDog
    Rosethecopycat told me it would be best to change my nickname Clarebear to save the mix up with ages.
    It doesnt have anything to do with that other person.

Actually that was someone else, if I remember correctly.Well, if we're referring to the same person who got banned, they were older than 12 lol
    If your talking about Lv4Bc's then thats not who i am talking about.

I'm almost positive that in one of the threads that she deleted there was some misunderstanding over someone who was two young to be on pet talk [ 13 or under] and got banned and she thought people were talking about her when they were talking about the other person. Blah. Whatever I'm probably wrong. ?

Rosethecopycat told me that it might be something to do with my nickname Clarebear as its like a young persons name

*sigh*

No, people thought you were young because of your picture. Putting 1980 behind it wont make a difference. Personally I think you should just choose an account and use it. Who cares if someone things you're young.

Quote Originally Posted by Clare1980
    Rosethecopycat told me that it might be something to do with my nickname Clarebear as its like a young persons name
    You're only as young as you act.

facebook

Dont want to cause any drama

I am still half asleep .

Clarebear sounds a bit babyish and I think that is where the confusion with the way I talked came from.

I honestly think you should quit making so many threads and try to get to know everyone by looking at lots of others' threads. You've got 5 on the front page right now. I think you're trying too hard and it's having a negative effect. And keep one user name. I have been trying not to say anything because I didn't want it taken the wrong way.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Just pick a name and stick with it, no need to be changing all the time.

ETA: Ditto what DDM said.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Just choose one user name, and forget about the other ones. It's a bit confusing if you have so many. In addition, by adding 1980, it won't make any difference........

I liked clarebear, I don't think it sounds childish. And nobody could think that you're younger just because of your nickname!
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Quote Originally Posted by Clare1980

This is all innocent, Clare PM'd me, asking a question, and I wasn't comfortable discussing a certain topic unless I knew that I wasn't conversing with a minor, possibly against their parents wishes.

I asked her how old she is. That's all, she asked what made me think she is very young, and with very limited information available (nothing on the profile) I said I guess it may be her user name.

I didn't mean to cause a commotion, and I don't even know of these other users that are banned or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by rosethecopycat
    This is all innocent, Clare PM'd me, asking a question, and I wasn't comfortable discussing a certain topic unless I knew that I wasn't conversing with a minor, possibly against their parents wishes.

I asked her how old she is. That's all, she asked what made me think she is very young, and with very limited information available (nothing on the profile) I said I guess it may be her user name.

I didn't mean to cause a commotion, and I don't even know of these other users that are banned or whatever.

Its not your fault, so no worries here. I was getting fed up with the age thing, dont mean to sound over reacting but it was happening like a number of times a day and it would drive anyone mad.

You cant get much clearer than Clare1980 can I? I was born 1980 so I thought to put that
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for letting us know about the name change[/QUOTE]

Thats all I asked for! thanks!
    Last edited by Clare1980; 12-04-2005 at 05:52 PM.

Just to let all you guys know that I disabled my email box in my clarebear account, to save you pming me if Im not there to answer it.