Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cute Cassie picture

Leslie - Cassie has beautiful eyes. She is just stunning. Thanks for posting such a lovely pic for us to see

Logan - I have the Fuji FinePix 2300. I got it on Ebay for only $200.. or a little over $200 but not much.. maybe $220. But the uploading to computer is really easy and the pictures turn out great.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Those little ears look so velvety soft. I could just kiss them as well as plant one smack in the middle of her little smashy face. Oh, she is just too dear for words.

My Kodak uses compact flash cards. You can use a USB port to connect the camera to PC and upload through that. Another method is to use a card reader where you remove the flash card from the camera and slide it into the reader. I HIGHLY recommend the reader method. (I learned the hard way)

Ahhhhh she's so cute

Felice, Zeus, Hercules

Thanks for posting the pic of Cassie. She and Bandit have the same coloring. I am so happy she recovered physically from the attack. Poor baby, I hope she learns to trust other dogs again I've convinced a co-worker to get a Pug. I have taken Bandit to work with me on several occasions. He got to meet him was thought he was adorable. His wife will retire from teaching after this school year and wanted a companion dog. He was asking so many questions about Pugs. Of course I raved about Bandit. He took his wife to a dog show this weekend in Biloxi and they met a very reputable breeder who was showing his Pugs and my friend's wife fell in love. They should have their bundle of joy in October.

Pam, if I had talked to your husband I think I could have convinced him too Bella is a doll and I know you can't imagine life without her

Genia I know there will be a pug in my future. I have already told Bella that when the time comes for her to have a "buddy" it will have a smashie face! The other day I was driving down my street and a woman I didn't know was walking a pug puppy. I almost drove into a tree. I couldn't take my eyes off that sweetie. These pug cravings will just not die!!

this is so cute! i cant believe u named your dog after me lol- i have a pug too they are great dogs.

Awwwwwwww!! How adorable!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)