Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I vent please?!?!

Hi Sara.....

It's ok if you vent out here. I've had the same kind of problems and some are even in my own family. No one understands why I love animals the way I do. These people are just harassing you and they are just being cruel and enjoying it That would make me angry too, and it does. I guess if the topic comes up again, it's time to go to the lady's room Just don't listen to what they say and don't even give them a chance to start. Just excuse yourself (if it were necessary) and get yourself a drink of water. You have my support Daisy.

Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
    [B]Sara maybe the guy has a crush on you. Sounds like typical playground behavior to me. You know when a kid pushes you down, punches you, pinches you; that sort of thing because they like you. b]

Exactily what I was thinking!

I'm sorry I missed this thread until now. Anyway, I know how you feel, alot of people just don't understand when a person has a deep affection for animals.
    It has been proven that people who have close, affectionate relationships with animals are healthier physically and especially mentally & emotionally

Several years ago, I (briefly) dated a guy who found it necessary to tell me one night about all the very cruel things him and his cousin had done to cats over the years. He REALLY thought it was funny when I reacted with shock & sadness. Needless to say I never saw him again.....................