Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Omg!!! Cody!!!!cody!!!!!cody!!!!!

Omg!!! Cody!!!!cody!!!!!cody!!!!!

I saw his name first, then the top of his head and I said "is this our Cody?" and when I saw he was from PA I squealed "YES, ITS OUR CODY" Keegan's ears perked up like "really?"
    CONGRATULATIONS! To our beautiful CODY boy!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

OMG!!! Finally Cody gets his day!!!! Oh, Cody how we've waited to see your gorgeous, smiling face on DOTD!!! And you are as beatuiful as ever! You're as sweet as they come!! You are the BEST freind to your Mom and all of her other friends thank you SO much for that!!! You are ALWAYS there's for her, sharing your unconditional love!!! Cody, you're such a terrific pupster, a loving friend and devtoed companion. You are Mom's playmate, soulmate and heartmate You should be DOTD EVERY day! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea!!!!!! for Cody, DOTD!!! Mom's got to have TONS of goodies waiting for you today! And Squeakies! I'm sending TONS of Labbie kisses to you from Star and regular ones from me and Cody Girl! As your Mommy would say, we love you, you big GALOOT!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

OMG!!!! CODY!!!!! I looked at your picture and I said, "Hey I know that handsome chap"

Cody, you have truely made my day! I was so surprised to see my favorite Cody boy in the spotlight this fine, beautiful, sun-shining morning

I can't tell you how excited I was when I layed eyes on you Karen, you must be BEAMING!!!!! Your best buddy and your heart dog and your love of loves, Cody, is shown off to the world today!!!

I love you, my Cody friend, and also my Karen friend!!! You two have lots of fun today...and Cody, make sure you give your mom the big brown puppy eyes for some extra snacks and maybe a couple of new tennis balls and/or squeekys

YAY CODY!!!! YAY KAREN!!!

YIPPIE! YIPPIE! Karen's Cody!!!! Hooray! As the song goes "I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!" What a great way to start the day today! Cody you are just the most lovable, sweetest, loyal, adored companion of our gal Karen and we have come to know and love you through her. How absolutely wonderful that you have been selected as Dog of the Day here at Pet Talk. I think you know that Karen loves every little hair on your body (even the ones that fall off of your body and wind up in the vacuum! )
    Well I hope that your day is as wonderful as you are and that you get to play some ball or maybe have a little time teaching Denver, next door, how to develop some of the star qualities you possess!! Bella sends lots of love and slurpy kisses to you too!

Cody

I was so glad to see someone from Pet Talk got DOTD! I don't know you, but want to congragulate you & Cody! Have a WONDERFUL DAY!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Who's the Dog? You the Dog!!!

Cody you did it. You're DOG OF THE DAY! What a Dog!!!!
    We are jumping up and down in our house, clapping and yelling for the big guy, who is still his Mommy's Baby Boy. There will be rolling on the floor and cuddling and kissing in the house today, because he is just who we needed to oversee the antics of all the doggers. We are so proud of you and your Mom, dearest Cody.

Cody!!!!!

It's your special day!!!! I bet your Mom is just beaming with pride today!

A big congratulations from your Auntie Happy!

Can it be? Can it be? Can this be that big, handsome, beautiful, loving, sweet, protective, fun loving dog named Cody? WoW!!!!!
    Our very own Cody. We hear about you, we talk about you and now we get to know you. Cody, you are one in a million, a real live Pettalker pup. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome, Cody our Very Best Dog of the Day. We know for sure your MoM is going to give you extra treats today on your extra special day, maybe even Filet Mignon.
    Jackie

Congrats. Cody on being Dog of The Day! Have a geat day Cody & Karen.

HI THERE CODY

I'm so happy to see you Sweet Fella !!! I still
    have your Christmas photo of you & Mom outside.
    Many , many congratulations and High-Fives for
    the Beautiful, Playful & Loving CODY, today is
    your day of honor as, DOG OF THE DAY !!!

P.S. Congrats Proud Momma Karen...

If this works it will be a double celebration!!!

It will mean my computer bugs are gone at last and, much more important, Cody is Dog of the Day and I can say, "Well done!"

There can be few more deserving of the title.

Congratulations Karen - I know how pleased you must be.
    As soon as I saw the picture I knew who it was!! That's not bad for me - I sometimes don't recognise my own kids!!!

Well done - and a great job from the bosses choosing Cody for pin-up of the day!

(Now keep your fingers crossed that I can post this!!!!)

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

CONGRATS, HANDSOME CODY BOY!!!
    ~eLLeN~

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~~Anatole France~~

Yippee for Beautiful Cody... you are terrific and wonderful.

Congratulations of being DOG OF THE DAY!!!!

S & S

(Sal and Sierra)
    "Where there is love, there is life" Gandhi

CONGRATULATIONS CODY!!!
    We all knew, here at Pet Talk, what a beautiful, loving, loyal friend you are to Karen. Now the rest of the world will know you too.
    Have a great day to celebrate being chosen DOG OF THE DAY Many hugs and kisses from Carina and Alicia.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..