Don't know how many of you will remember me, but I used to be a regular here at Pet Talk, the best place on Earth for people who love their pets!

I have two kitties, Elvis and JD (Jack Daniel), and two turtles, Yertle and TimTam.

I started posting here several years ago, when I had a wonderful little kitty named Charlie, who unfortunately had Feline Leukemia. I eventually lost my sweet little guy to that horrible disease, and I will never forget the support and kindness that was shown to me on these boards. When I brought Elvis and JD home from the shelter, everyone here rejoiced with me and offered their good wishes. You guys are the best!

Just poking around, I saw a few familiar names, like zippy-kat, Kfamr, Noahsmommy, Farruska and tuxluvr. Pet Talk long-timers!
Hi Karen! Hi Paul! Missed all of you! I have been meaning to stop by for quite a while, but as usual, I always get sidetracked.

How are all your babies doing? My little guys are doing fine, and I hope to get some pics together and post them soon.

Looking forward to meeting everyone else here. Lots of new names!

Huge smooches from someone who has been away, but has never forgotten you all!