Penelope was my brother and sister-in-law's cat who had to be put to sleep about a week ago because of ongoing illness. I'm making this thread for them and when everyone's commented, am going to email the link to them. My SIL wasn't able to talk about it today and got us both teary eyed. I was telling her I wanted to make something special with her picture. So, I'm going to burn these two on a cd and just tell them to look at them when they feel they can. Penelope's eyes were always running so they weren't white in the pics. I touched them up. She was a loveable cat when she wanted to be(you know how that can be) When I would visit, she would come for a few brief moments to let me pet her and purr. This has been very rough on them both. They've got one other cat and my SIL says she never wants more. I hope she changes her mind after a while because I would hate for her to be deprived of future loved kitties. I think in time that she might change her mind as she's had cats for as long as I remember. Penelope was her baby, though and I can only imagine how she feels. So, I just wanted to Penelope a tribute and hope she's at the RB now playing with the other kitties, no longer ill. You will be missed, sweet kitty.