Hey Everyone... as some of you may know my beloved cat "Perkins" had to be put down back in March. Just yesterday I wrote a poem about how much I missed him (seen on Cat Memorial section)... Well today our next door neighbour called us telling us her grand-daughter had just moved to a new home with her aunt along with her 3 cats. Her aunt also had a cat which wasn't getting along with the others and her aunt asked she get rid of 2 of the cats...
Our neighbour had told her about us losing Perkins a while back and immediatley called her asking if we might be interested. So the neighbour came by a few hours ago and showed us some photos of her. She's such a beautiful cat, her name is Squeekers and she's 3 years old.
We've been thinking a lot about getting a new cat and as soon as we saw her photo we just fell in love with her! And if the grand-daughter was un-able to find homes for her kitties she was going to send the to the spca... so how could we say no! She's coming tomorrow with the cat and I'm so anxious to meet her!!! I just hope that she likes my Mom and I...she's supposed to be a very affectionate once she gains your trust. I'll post some photos of her tomorrow!

-Amanda