I cannot believe I'm showing you these... but they are so funny...

**WARNING** Some Ugliness!

Here I am, outside Taco Bell, very full, LOL, Anne insisted on taking my picture... outside the VooDoo... some nightclub thing. Yes, Megan: NOT AMUSED!

WE GOT JAMBA JUICE!! It was SO good! We LOVED Jamba! And Anne say's I look like a stoned mouse. I do look kinda retarded/tired/drunk.

Wow... I really hope these pics are amusing you... I look so dumb and I can't believe I'm showing them to you... but this one I guess I was imitating a duck... um... I don't remember this picture being taken AT ALL... so yeah. I look really dumb.

This one, we were following some Canadian geese, you can see the one I was following, I asumed he was the boy, cuz there was two and he started to chase Anne after a while... lmao...

There's three pics in this one, the top one was in the elevator at the mall, the second one I was eating my Taco Bell mexican pizza and again, I look stoned, and the last one is outside the mall waiting for the shuttle back to the hotel.

And me with my Jamba again! This was walking to the mall cuz we missed the shuttle... by MILLISECONDS!

Yeah... Ummm.. I notice I'm wearing the same clothes in each pic... they were all taken the same day... lmao Except the walking one... that was Saturday I think.
These: Top: Opening the door of the banquet place... Anne wanted a dramatic shot... 2nd: Sitting in the gazebo of many memories! And 3rd: Looking ready to kill Anne. Lol...

Sitting on the wall of the 3rd floor lobby... with no shoes

More coming in next post if you aren't dead from my ugliness...