Hello everyone,

I'm sad today. My daughters 14 year old simanese mix female died. She was a gentle cat, and was getting blind. She stayed around the house most the time. My neighbor's dogs killed this cat. They have two large dogs that run free, several cat owners have had their cat snatched off their porch by these dogs. Of course, it is not the dogs fault, it is the cruel, uncaring, selfish freeloading people that own them. They are immune to any proscecution by humane society officers, and do what they darn well please. I have reported them again to the Hilo Hawaii humane society, maybe this time????? A plea to all dog owners: Please control your dogs. Besides being the law in most states, it shows you are a caring pet owner. You dog cannot be expected to not chase cats or get in fights with other dogs. Dogs are dogs,and that is why dog owners need to watch their pet. Being an anmial lover is my weakness, but I cannot be expected to feed your dogs or force discipline on them, especially when they are on my property...Dog owners....Please Control Your Dog(s). Besides, it will make you respected by your neighbors, and show you love your pet.........Thanks!!!!!!!!