I found a puppy in the way way far back of petco! She was only about 5 weeks old! She was a Blue Heeler and gorgeous little thing, but that isn't the point of this post. She was just the size where you could stick her in your pocket, not even CLOSE to supposed to be being away from her mommy and it looked like someone had just put her in their pocket and dropped her off and left her there! When I found her, she was just about to crawl under one of those shelves that they keep the dog food on, thats how small she was! I'm glad she didn't get under there where nobody found her. My mom wouldn't let me keep her, but she found a good home thankfully. It was someone who bottle fed her. I wouldn've known how I would've learned though! You gotta learn everything sometime or another. Anyway, the I wanted to ask you pet talkers......This makes me very angry how people could do things like that to there pets, to just drop it off in a store. At least the stupid person was smart enough to abandon her in a PET store where someone would find her! It makes me soo mad ! Am I the only one, or is everyone else the same? Also, I'm mad cause my mom wouldn't let me keep her, but, oh well, at least i found her and saved her from getting stuck under that shelf. sorry, i don't have a pic.