Okay, well I'm not going to go into too much detail......they really aren't that important.

My landlord called me last Wednesday and told me about a little "problem" he was having with one of my neighbors. Apparently, they have a Mastiff or something that they were told they couldn't have to begin with......this dog caused some major problems. My landlord has decided that no one can have any pets over 30lbs......which means no more Moosey. Luckily, my parents are willing to take him in and let him live with them....which means I'll still get to see him as often as I'd like.

I feel bad for not saying something sooner, but I thought I'd be able to work something out with him or come up with some kind of solution. He's met Moose before when I first moved into the house, and he knows just how sweet and "low-key" he is.....but he "doesn't want to take any chances." Unfortunately, there is no reasoning with him.....which means Moosey has to go.

I just thought I should let you all know......but hopefully, I'll have some good news about Moosey coming home sometime soon. Or so I hope..... I'm just glad I didn't have to give him "away" and can still see him whenever I feel like it. I guess I should be happy about that.....