This thread is being started merely to see how many people would possibly be interested in this. You don't have to have anything set in stone yet. (but do know this means plenty of time for you to start saving up! )

I just would like to know if anyone would be interested in a meeting at the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary. It's the largest no-kill shelter in the nation. I think it'd be *perfect* as they have all kinds of animals such as dogs, cats, birds, bunnies, horses, etc.

Best Friends is located in Kanab, UT. It's the lower part of the state. It's also located near several gorgeous National Parks. People come from all over the world to see them.

Here's a website http://www.bestfriends.org/sanctuary/info/visitfaq.htm with more info about visiting the Sanctuary. If we planned ahead we could volunteer to feed, play with, groom, etc. the animals and things like that. You can even stay in cottages right at the Santuary! The dates I was thinking was sometime in the Summer--June or July, but we can go with whatever works best for everyone!