Thread: Please, may I introduce Nellie

Threaded View

Please, may I introduce Nellie

Well, we're new around here!
    And as Nellie almost always supervises my actions at the computer it doesn't took her long to find out that we're now registered at Pet Talk...she wants to say "Hello" to you all so badly...so here we go!

We've taken Nellie from the local shelter some seven years ago (she's now eight) and I know some of the cats there were really glad she leaves...she's then taken over our house and hearts and it doesn't took her long to rule the whole neighborhood...even dogs bow to her dignified cattitude!
    My husband has attached a seat for her at our garden fence from where she loves to have smalltalk with people who walk by (in fact this is a quite serene place and not many people pass by, but those who do are always appreciated by Nellie).

Among the neighborhood cats Nellie rules supreme and one of her constant admirer (Emil, the neighbor's cat) has always a tuff time with her...

...oh well, Nellie just reminds me that beside that she's the cutest girl around in our streets...

I've tried to attached a photo of her, but I don't know if it works properly...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by bisi.cat; 07-30-2003 at 07:56 AM.
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)