It was too good to be true. Killian's health seemed so much better when he was started on the prednisone. His appetite was great, he gained weight, he was playful again. That ended at 3am Monday morning. He vomited. He still seemed to be ok, though. He ate breakfast in the morning and seemed maybe a little slower, but not sick. He vomited all his food Monday afternoon. Later that evening, I gave him a little food and he also ate that. About 1am, he started pacing and asking to go out numerous times. This continued all night with bumping into walls and chairs. Finally at 5am he had a darkish poop. He was still wandering and bumping into things. Around 6, he threw up again. He won't eat at all. My son took him into the yard. As he was petting him, Killian fell on his side, but got up. He seems to have weakness in his back legs, too. He is resting now. He keeps coming over to give kisses.
His vet is not in today and I don't want the others to take care of him, they don't know him like Dr. Ball does. However, if something should happen today, I will take him in. He has an appointment to see Dr. Ball as soon as she arrives tomorrow.
Please pray that this is not the end and that it is just another episode. I'm not ready for that.

Thank you, in advance. I know the prayers will be there for him.