I apologize for not being online to post earlier but I have had a hell time at school and what not. If you haven't heard the story, a person I knew was bragging about abuser her all black kitten. She threw it in the washer, the dryer then turned on the dryer, in a toilet and closed the lid, and kicking it (she even said drop kick it) and slamming the door on it's face.

So here's the update of what happened. I talked to my counselor and she told me the girl had said she only told her boyfriend and her brother was the one to have abused it. My counselor didn't believe her however and called the humain society. The girl was kicked out of a class we had together, and I hope the kitten will be taken out of there.

As for me now, this girl was acting depressed and sad and whatever and told everyone that it was my fault blah blah blah. Now she claims to have only been joking, but knowing her and her life (example: when she was younger her mother threw her in a dryer and turned it on and her parents are letting her get an illegal tattoo. She is only 13 years old), she was BSing. Now a whole bunch of people are sympathetic and take her side in this and give me evil looks and disrespect me and what not. But that is not important.

Whatever happens to that girl it is for the best and I am awaiting the analysis and results from the humain society. I wish this would have been sooner but the best thing is the humain society have an eye on her and her disfunctional parents. Any more news I will be happy to post and again I apologize for not postng sooner.
~Riku