Thread: Larry passed away

Threaded View

Larry passed away

My Brother-In-Law Larry Bowen passed away on Tuesday morning in Peterborough,Ontario due to Cancer,he was 74.We were able to see him the day before,my Nephew Jason took us to see him.He looked pretty good despite the Cancer he had
    He couldn't really speak,he was asked about the hospital food,he mouthed not worth a bleep.his old high school buddy Wolf was there and told him stories,held his hand,his cousin Howard Bowen,grandson Brandyn,Granddaughter Samantha,Brandyn's girlfriend Tori,Shannon and her live in Jamie and Brother Frank.Jason and his wife Barb were there the day before their two Lauren and Ryan,Larry was able to talk at that time and told jokes.It got emotional at times,a little crying went on.Mom talked to him as well and held his hand.it came time to say goodbye,I told him to have a good resat and said you di a lot to help me out,had a cry after that,Shannon patted me on the back,not the only time that day.Larry was the only that got me a job,he was the one who helped me get disability support for Autism,he somehow knew that' is what i had and the Psychologist confirmed it.I mentioned it to him several i appreciated all he done for me.The service is on Monday wiht visitation from 11-1 and the service after that then to the cemetery for internment and back to Trinity for lunch.the obituary is on www.northcuttelliott.com and there is a youtube link under Larry's obituary to anyone to watch.17 months ago buried my sister and now Larry.Going to be another tough one to get through.Not sure if I'm a pallbearer again,haven't heard yet.
    Last edited by fritz03; 11-20-2023 at 07:23 AM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.