Greetings, Vincas in Lithuania! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a handsome Orange Tabby boy you are indeed, Vincas! I love your white mittens and socks, the perfect compliment to your plush, orange coat! And aren't you the photogenic gent! We can see from your heart-melting photos that the only thing you enjoy more than taking in a bit of TV, is curling up on the nearest, softest and fluffiest blanket or bed for a nap!

But seriously, as handsome and adorable as you are, Vincas, it's your amazing ability to heal that truly makes you the EXTRA special boy that you are, one in a million! How wonderfully you are paying forwarding the compassion and kindness shown you, from the very first day you were adopted, bringing so much comfort to the lives of so many!

We adopted him when he was a just little baby from a village. Vincas has the special ability to heal people when they're sick, after one night with him in the same bed, you wake up and you're just not sick anymore (It's true, he has done this with several different people).
And I for one am so grateful that you shun the outside world, preferring the comfort and safety of home sweet home, in the loving arms of your humans! How lucky they are, Vincas, having been blessed with a beautiful, sweet and loving, healer and best friend in you; purrfect just as you are!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your proud family's love filled tribute, learning of the very special place you hold in their hearts and they in yours, has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing and napping, munching on your fave foods and treats, receiving tons of cuddles, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, amazing Vincas, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

How sweet!!!