Sultan was named Sultan since he is considered the king of the house. Every day he sleeps on my bed and changes spots throughout the night. He often wakes me up at night too. When he sees I have opened my eyes in the morning, he gets excited and starts forcing me to pet him, his meows are adorable! He is our first cat and we are trying to give him a great life with a real meat and only meat diet (few veggies are sometimes included) and many toys and healthy treats. He comes to his name when I say "Sultaaaaaaan!", You can hear his collar bell ringing as he comes running. He loves to lay down on my window.

His mom was a blue point Siamese, and I actually don't know his dad's breed but I have a feeling it's a Russian blue. All of my friends love him and he is friendly with them, he has been socialized since 7 weeks old with many people and he doesn't seem aggressive with other cats. He loves it when the door opens because he knows it's either my mom, me and my sibling, or my friends. I hope he lives a long happy life! This is just the beginning .
Hello, most handsome kitten Sultan! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous gentleman you are! I like your blue-grey fur, which looks so smooth and soft to pet! I smiled as I read about how you like the door opening, and the arrival of your favorite people such as your person and sibling, some friends or your person's mom. Visitors have come!

You insist on receiving petting as soon as your person wakes up! You like to sleep on your person's bed, and sometimes you change sleeping places during the night. The bell on your collar rings as you come running when you are called! You talk with adorable meows and play with your favorite toys, sweet smartie kitten!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Sultan!