Greetings, Lissy in Germany! HappyTabby Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh! What a gorgeous Tabby girl you are, Lissy! Your classic Tabby markings and coloring are so pretty, Lissy, and how striking are your saucer sized, jade green eyes! Such a beauty!

How lucky your human is, Lissy, having a beautiful, purrsonality packed, sweet and cuddly, devoted and loving, best furry friend and family member in you! As for those kitty neighbor boys? Watch out! Lissy's on patrol!

She wakes me up every morning. She comes into my room, jumps om my bed and pushs me with her nose. When I come back from school, Lissy is happy. When we eat, Lissy comes and wants to get some food too.
What a gem of a girl you are, Lissy, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your "top cat" crown! You truly are testament to the immeasureable rewards of rescue, Lissy, and we are eternally grateful to your family for choosing adoption, providing you with the happy and love filled life you so deserve!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you today, seeing your lovely photos and reading your young human's love filled tribute has been such a treat! And oh yes, I sure do love you!!! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing and keeping those pesky boys in line, hehe; sharing a yummy dinner tonight with the family, lol; receiving lots of cuddles and kisses; being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces! Love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Lissy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Lissy!!!