Winter is our Norwegian Forrest Cat, and as you can see, he is perfectly colored for a snowy Norwegian winter landscape! He is so fluffy he stays warm even in the snow, and does not mind getting wet, unlike most cats we know.

Winter has such pretty blue eyes, and the tiniest meow for such a big cat! He does not mind getting brushed - he does not like it, but puts up with it, then instantly grooms himself when the brushing is done. It's like he appreciates the effort, but we humans never get his fluff positioned correctly!

He is a real character, and we love him very much, even if he feels no outfit is complete without a few white cat hairs on it!
Hello, Winter, beautiful Norwegian Forest Cat! What a gorgeous gentleman you are! I like your beautiful white fluffy fur and your gem-like blue eyes - you are oh, so handsome! I am excited for my friends tatsxxx11 and phesina to meet you!

You have amazing blue eyes, and a fluffy coat that keeps you warm in the snow! You put up with being brushed, then position your fluff correctly by grooming yourself when the brushing is done! You do not mind getting wet, and you are perfectly colored for a snowy winter landscape... you are meow-nificent!

You have decided no outfit is complete without cat hair and I agree! I would gladly give you some huge hugs while wearing my best dark colored clothes !! Or not! You are a very beautiful cat!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to wonderful Winter!