Hi there, Reno! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

AWW!!! What a handsome Mustang boy you are, Reno, from your sleek and shiny coat to your beautiful, big, brown eyes, utterly swoon worthy!

I'm so very sorry to hear of the passing of your lady's beloved pony. No doubt she/he left behind some mighty big hoof prints to fill. Thankfully your former owner agreed to sell you and the rest is happy history!

Already loved when leased, once home, the bond you and your lady had already forged grew even deeper and stronger! What a terrific team you and she make, in and out of the show ring, on and off of the cross country course! She says you may not be the highest jumper around, but no matter! The important thing is you are doing that which you love most, cross country and equitation classes, your lady atop your saddle and by your side, the two of you enjoying every moment of your life together with unbridled joy!

He may not be the best at it, but he loves jumping and I go to cross country shows with him all the time! I cannot bring him to dressage shows, though. This is because he can never get farther from the center line, or he trots right out of the arena! But he really likes equitation classes and cross country, which is how I usually show him!
And there are your hilarious antics, a never ending source of amusement and laughter for your lady! Beautiful inside and out, brimming with personality and heart, a human couldn't hope for more in a 4 legged best friend and family member! What a treasure you are, Reno, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your lovely photos and learning of the very special place you hold in your lady's heart and she in yours has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special day of celebration...grazing in your pasture, soaking up the sunshine; spending fun time with your lady, maybe doing a bit of jumping; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, big hugs and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Reno, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!